There is probably a better way of saying…
…their shit got old and they are boring as fuck.
But it did. And they are.
What will be in my bag (to Africa)?
- Minolta SRT 201 35mm SLR - from my father
- Minolta SRT 201 35mm SLR - purchased on ebay with the lens below for $17 (no, really)
- Vivitar 1:4.5 80-200mm lens with two filters
- Vivtar 650-1300mm Lens (mint!) for $175
- Mamiya 7
- Mamiya 80mm lens (normal for a 6x7)
- Mamiya 43mm lens (wide angle)
- Flip Video
- Camera phone
- A lot of color slide and negative film.
I’ll probably spend $300+ on film and self-developing for a total of ~$500. I looked at renting a nice digital/long lens combination. It was a very nice rig, but it would have been more than three times the expense and I would have had to give it back. Pft!